Saturday, September 1, 2012

Last days of Summer?

I sure wish it wasn't, but the leaves are already changing and the temps are dropping up here in the woods! We had a beautiful day today, and even though all of seem to have caught a summer cold, we headed out to enjoy the sun today!


Taylor is such a little country girl! She is always munching on fruits or veggies, which couldn't make me happier! This is her sitting outside muching on this apple while big sister played on the swing set!
 
LOVE LOVE LOVE those chubby little baby fingers!
 
And this picture was just cool I thought! As I was sitting on the little trampoline, Taylor towered over me and all I could see was the big blue sky and her golden rays of hair! Love her!

 
We're hoping we can squeeze a few more nice days out up here, but fall is definately in the air (sigh). Oh, and Riley's cat is back to being named Christmas Socks!  

No comments:

Post a Comment