Thursday, September 13, 2012

Bumps, bruises and girls feeding chickens in their underwear!

Just some random thoughts and pictures from up here in the woods!
 
First of all I thought it was pretty cool when we got up in the morning and headed out to feed the chickens, as the school bus was going by. I was thinking, wow if my kid's were in school our morning would have been so different, so rushed, and now I'd be all alone coming out here to take care of the animals! It was a little sad, and made me appreciate having them right here with me. And, how could I not find them absolutely adorable as they were out in the yard, running to the chickens, with no pants on...
 

 
Later that day, after we all got some pants on, we went into town to play some basketball at the school. I have been playing with the high school girls basketball team! The coach asked me to come in and help out, and it's been a lot of fun! I take the girls with me and I think they are shocked to see this old lady run up and down the court with these young girls! But, check out my nasty bruise....
 
 
Yowza!! Right on the elbow! I've never had a more sore bruise in my life!
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Love to be assfuck the hell out of these 2 girls id have my balls so deep in them both

    ReplyDelete