Monday, August 27, 2012

First day of PreK!

This was Riley enjoying her first day of school breakfast of chocolate chip pancakes, while opening her back to school gift basket!
These little baskets had erasers, pencils, hand sanitizers and other little things in them for their first day! Well, it wasn't Taylor's first day, but I didn't want to not include her!
 
Then we headed outside for her school picture, and if you can't tell, she was pretty excited about her first day.....

 
We are doing a homeschool cirriculum this year through Seton, and her first day went great! And, as if the first day of preschool wasn't exciting enough, we also started potty training Taylor. While I'm pretty sure she woudn't appreciate this picture, I have to share it! She is such a little country girl! While out picking corn in the garden, she let me know she had to go potty. But, she did not want to stop eating her freshly picked corn, so here's the pic....
 
 
She will hate me for it, I'm sure! But, she is right at home here in the country!

1 comment: