Sunday, September 2, 2012

Another nice day



The girls are making funny faces with the green beans they found in the garden that actually were in the perfect shape of a mustache!
 
Since it was another nice day we went outside and blew some bubbles! Pefect end to summer. And who better to blow bubbles with then Man's Best Friend. More like Riley's best friend....
 
 
This is Tango in action, chasing bubbles!
 
He actually jumps in the air to catch them, and is the perfect bubble blowing playdate!
Here is one of him in "real" action....
 
 
Ferocious!!!
 
I wish I had taken a picture of our other boxer, Whiskey. Whiskey was the biggest of the litter, Tango was the runt. Whiskey is the one Chris picked because he was the biggest one of the group. Well, how do I put this nicely?? I can't, that dog is a W-I-M-P! If I had a picture to show of Whiskey from this afternoon, he would be the one cowering in the corner, running away from the bubbles! He was scared! This definately one-up's his fear of our chickens!!
 
It's been a great Sunday!
 
 
 
 

1 comment: