Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Camping, ugh!

Well I let them talk me into going camping! Not my idea of camping! My idea of camping is a nice little log cabin that has a bed, fridge, tiolet and shower, and maybe a nice breakfast in the morning...oh wait, is that camping??? Well, either way, that is NOT what we did the other day!

Shelby has been asking Daddy to take her camping, "real camping" she always says in a very sassy voice and looks at me, I have no idea why?? So, last minute Chris decided that after church on Sunday we would go camping! I tried so hard not to go, I even almost talked Taylor into staying home with me (I know, I am awful). But, she wanted to go and it seemed like too much to send my husband off with all 3 girls, and it was their first time camping, which I thought I would not want to miss. I thought wrong! I would have been fine missing it, okay maybe not. But, when it was midnight and Taylor was still jumping from sleeping bag to sleeping bag, and jumping on Daddy's head, and poking her big sisters eyes trying to wake them up, I made up my mind to take them up on that offer for a night to myself! To make it even better, Taylor then woke up at 5 am ready to play again! We all gave in and got up. By the time we got in the car to head home, which was only 10 minutes away (we do live in maine which is pretty much like camping every day, so "real camping" is within minutes), well Taylor fell asleep in those 10 minutes home, then proceeed to sleep for 4 hours!

Good thing she's so cute...



Even though I was miserable, they did have fun, and are already planning on the next trip...and Mommy is planning a good movie to get from Netflix that same night! Here are some pics from the trip!






No comments:

Post a Comment