Saturday, August 18, 2012

Too bad I'm missing this one ;)

So today I am going to miss out on what I'm sure will be a very fun family adventure....and I couldn't be happier about it! Let me explain....
Since there is not much to do in our little town, I have taken on a part time job to have access to their swimming pools, an outdoor pool and an indoor one. This winter we will at least have a pool to keep us busy and burn some of that cabin fever off! So, once a month I go to work at a little resort here in town. It just so happens that this is the only weekend the "Flying Vet" will be in town. Let me explain again.....
We don't have a vet here in town, so once a month a veternarian flies into town. We are one of those towns with a little airfield, not an airport, so people can actually get to us when needed! So, one Saturday a month this man flies in, takes care of our pets between 9 and noon, then flies back out! The thing is, they take no appointments, so everyone just shows up during those hours. Not a bad deal if say, you have one dog and it's just you taking them! But, then there are familes like ours....3 daughters, 3 dogs and 3 new kittens! So, my husband will have to brave this one without me, since I have to work, awww too bad! Off he will go this morning with all 3 dogs, all 3 cats and our 3 girls packed into the car! Shelby promises to take pictures, and I will post if she does! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment