Thursday, September 5, 2013

First day of school

 
Can't believe this day has come and gone! My girl on her first day of school! She was so happy and excited, and going on day 4 she is still feeling the same way.
 
 
Taylor was very excited to go pick up her sister the other day. She wanted to wear her cowgirl hat and was too cute to not take a picture!

 
Taylor likes playing on the playground while we wait for big sister to get out.
 
 

Riley has been doing great so far at school. I'm so proud of her. She really seems to be enjoying herself. The only tears came after her first day when I came to pick her up. She started crying and I asked her why and she said "I thought you were going to let me ride the bus home." Geez, just when I thought she couldn't miss me any less.....glad she is adjusting so well though!

No comments:

Post a Comment