Monday, September 9, 2013

Think I felt my heart break

Some days I think I'm getting this whole parenting thing down! Then some days like this, I think, being a parent is tough!
 
That's my girl, all excited to get on the school bus today. She started school last week, which was hard enough, but she's been begging to ride the bus. So this Monday was another first, and it was like her first day of school all over again.
 
 
Some days she looks so big, and then some days like this, she just looks too little to be anywhere without me!

 
Having a morning chat with Daddy before the bus comes.

 
"Mom, are you crying?" :)
 
Gosh, she's beautiful!
 
 

 
 
And she's off....and my heart just broke!

 
 
And, I just went through a half a box of tissues while posting this!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jilly. I cried too. Just doesn't seem possible. Being a mommy isn't for sissies.

    ReplyDelete