Wednesday, May 29, 2013

House projects!

 
So Chris has been busy getting rid of all the girly paint upstairs to make a room ready for our boy! He was more then willing to paint over the pink and purple room I had decorated. I will post pictures of the new room when it's all done!
 
 
 
We also decided to paint the hallway, which had boring white walls with some flowery wallpaper along the top. The girls got in on the action and loved helping us paint!


 
Of course, they got bored with painting after awhile and moved on to other things while Mommy and Daddy were distracted with painting. They were being so good and so quiet, I should have known they were up to something.....Riley gave them makeovers!!


 
And these makeovers required Mommy to break out a bottle of eye makeup remover to get it off. This was the first time I've ever had to use eye makeup remover and it was for my kids!! I'll be sure to post pictures as we finish our projects this week.

1 comment:

  1. Fun! We've been wanting to paint some of the rooms in our house, but haven't gotten around to it yet.

    ReplyDelete