Saturday, January 26, 2013

I'm baaaaaack!

 
I had to take my computer in to be fixed, and I am finally back online and able to post pictures! I have  a lot of catching up to do, too much in fact, so I'll just post some cute pics and then pick back up on the daily things soon!
 
Here is my littlest princess! She got this tiara from her Auntie Rosanne, and the earrings! She loved them!
 
 
Love this little mug!!
 

 
And love this big mug too....
 

 
When princess things are happening Daddy has to be in on the action too! The girls always make sure of it!
 
We have to have the strangest pets ever! Our dog spoons with our cats at night!

 
And this is so sweet! This is Taylor taking her nebulizer. She was chilly, so she wanted to do it by the fire and Tango came over and laid with her the whole time. So sweet!



There isn't really too much to catch up on. After I dropped off my computer to be fixed, we all came down with a nasty cold! Well, not all of us, it wiped out poor Taylor, and me too, but Riley never got sick, and Chris just got a touch of it. I spent about 2 days in bed with this nasty cold, and poor Taylor ended up at the ER because the cold and coughing kept triggering asthma attacks for her! She ended up on Prednisone (not sure if I'm spelling that right), and was all better within a few days, but that was nasty and I'm glad it's behind us! I will write more soon and try to get back on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment