Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My budding photographer and model

Riley loves to get a hold of the camera on my phone. Typically I will find about 300 pictures on there afterwards of all kinds of random things around the house. However, the other day I found these. Riley had asked to borrow my camera, then pulled a chair over to the wall, went and got her little sister and began telling her how to pose for the pictures. It was pretty funny and here are the results of their photo shoot.
 
The silly pose...
 
 
The serious pose....


 
This next one might be my favorite...

 
The "I'm cute" pose....

 
The time out chair pose....

 
The "check out my muscles pose"


This makes me laugh, as it is proof that little siblings will do whatever their big siblings tell them to do!
 

 
I'm not sure if she's trying to use a little bit of sign language in this picture, for those of you who know what this might mean...... :)

 
The serious pose......

 
The "what did you say" pose....

 
The "I find myself very funny" pose.....


The "you talkin to me" pose...
 


 
Then the cats were added as a new prop.



 
And finally, this is all it how ended. I have no idea how it ended this way, and I don't want to know.......
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
Love them!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment