Saturday, November 10, 2012

Homemade crayons and Halloween

It's been awhile since I've written last! The other day we decided to make homemade crayons out of all of our broken crayons we have around the house. The girls loved it! They loved peeling the paper off of the old crayons and this kept them busy for a good hour, and quiet I might add! 
 
Riley made a snowman crayon.

 
And a heart.

 
Taylor made a Christmas tree, but we didn't get a picture as she broke it before we even started coloring!

 Riley also got a hold of my phone again, so I found some more of her lovely pictures....






 
Oh my goodness, is she funny or what? She cracks me up!
 
She also has been going to a children's church program on Sundays. They earn points and can redeem them for prizes, this is what she picked...
 

 
Taylor enjoyed them too!


And finally I'm getting around to posting their Halloween costume pictures. Riley is a cute little kitty cat and Taylor is a strawberry! They had a blast this year collecting all of their treats!

Pretty cute Halloweenies right there!

No comments:

Post a Comment