Monday, March 11, 2013

Back, again!

Well it's been a long time once again because I continued to have computer issues, but now all seems to be well again, so time to catch up with a few pictures!
 
As most people have already heard, we are excited (and shocked) to say we are having a BOY!! He is due July 10th, which I feel is sneaking up on me closer and closer! I am so excited, and it will be so different to have a little boy running around, exciting times!

 
This picture is to prove that we still have TONS of snow! I mean, ridiculous amounts that I'm afraid will still be here in July! Although, this week we've been having a heat wave...sunshine and in the 40's, woo hoo!!
 
By the way, I am wearing Chris's snow pants because mine no longer fit around this belly!

 
And this is one from today. The girls wanted to have a tea party with Daddy. It's hard to tell in the picture, but Riley made Daddy a King's crown out of duct tape and a tissue! Daddy wore it with pride, even though he said this is one kingdom where the King has no power!


Gosh, those girls are little clones, huh??? They look just like their Daddy! Maybe the boy will look like me :)
 
As long as my computer keeps going strong I'll keep posting new pictures and updates! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment